Rotary axis application
- Gearbox with 32:1 ratio with Nema 17 motor with encoder and connector
- For rotary indexing tables or rotary axis movement
- Example applications: laboratory area or assembly tasks
Individual applications can be implemented with the drygear® Apiro modular gearbox system in an extremely modular and cost-effective manner. Possible applications can be in packaging, food, medical and many other industries. Lane adjustments, pusher tasks, gearboxes with different gear ratios, slewing rings and rotary axes can be used there. The modular gearbox system can be motorised or used for manual adjustments.
The Apiro modular system offers different gear ratios but also length variants, so that there are endless possibilities for combinations and applications.
drygear® Apiro data sheet
drygear® Apiro STEP file
Service life in cycles: Apiro worm gear made of iglidur® A180 on aluminium h.c.
i=32, 20rpm at 3.5Nm
Continuous quality testing at our in-house test laboratory - also for customer applications We are also happy to test your application in order to better assess application scenarios.
Installation instructions drygear Apiro
1. Describe your individual application The modular gearbox system enables a wide range of automation applications with simple and complex motion sequences.
2. We select the optimal components for you Our experts will find the optimal solution for you with as few components as possible.
3. Easy installation The gearbox construction kit is modular in design, so that different kinematics can be implemented by simply plugging them together
Instruction: Cantilever axis
Instruction: Multi-functional profile
Instruction: Cantilever axis with drive pin
The standard version among the Apiro gearboxes: the gearbox with drive pin enables a direct drive connection. Available gear ratios: 4:1, 32:1, 64:1, optionally also: 3:1, 5:1, 8:1, 16:1
With the help of the multi-functional profile, series connections of gears can be implemented, as spacings of elements or products can be regulated. This combination is often used for applications in the food or packaging industry.
This gearbox is particularly suitable for slewing ring applications, as it can be used also as a rotary axis. For example, it can be used in laboratory automation.
The coupling can be used to attach various shafts with a maximum diameter of 12 millimetres. An exemplary application is the adaptation to linear axes.
The linear gearbox enables different strokes in the application. Rack and pinion elements included. Configurable in different lengths, for example, for sliding applications.
The drygear Apiro accessories allow different installation options for vertical, axial horizontal movements and profile stop (more information in the data sheet).
Monday to Friday from 7 am - 8 pm.Saturdays from 8 am- 12 pm.