- Control via laptop, tablet or smartphone possible
- Suitable for all drylin E axes
- For DC, EC and stepper motors
- Communication by means of CANopen, Ethernet and digital inputs and outputs
- Compatible with many industrial control systems
With the motor control systems dryve D1 and dryve D3, igus offers cost-effective and easy-to-use solutions for controlling linear guides and linear carriages. The connection is quick and easy. Motor control using a laptop, tablet or smartphone is also possible.
The coupling connects the drive pin of the axis to the motor. An elastic polymer insert in the centre of the coupling transfers the motor torque. This dampening element compensates for radial and axial clearance.
The motor drives of the drylin E series convince due to their low radial clearance, quiet operation, high drive torque and 96% efficiency.
Monday to Friday from 7 am - 8 pm.Saturdays from 8 am- 12 pm.