- Thread direction: right/left
- Housing material: igumid G
- Ball stud made of plastic or galvanized steel
- Ball cap material: iglidur® W300
- For all mechanical combinations
- Very easy to mount
- Corrosion and chemical resistant
- High damping capacity
igubal® axial joint with ball cap and ball stud
igubal® axial joint
igubal® axial joints are corrosion-resistant and can be used in harsh environments without any problems. In damp or wet environments, they are resistant to weak acids and alkalis. Their resistance to dirt and dust should be emphasized.
The housing and the ball studs are made of igumid G, a particularly impact-resistant, long-fiber-reinforced polymer. Suitable for long-term use at temperatures from -30 °C to +80 °C.
In the standard axial joints, the ball cap is made of iglidur® W300, a material that is characterized by the lowest friction values in dry running and an extremely low stick-slip tendency. The latter is particularly important for low loads and very slow movements.
- Connection for rotating and swiveling movement
- Low weight
- Very easy to install
- Insensitive to dirt and dust