Stepper motors from igus® are maintenance-free and durable, available in various sizes and extendable with metric connectors, brakes and encoders. The stepper motors are available in several installation sizes: NEMA 11,17, 23, 23 XL, 34 - with flange dimensions from 28 mm to 86 mm. They work reliably at temperatures between -10 and +50°C. And thanks to a standardised electrical connection, they can not only be connected to the igus® motor controls, but also to most commonly available control systems of other manufacturers.
The benefits at a glance:
- Compatible with the most common motor controls
- Positioning also possible without encoder
- Available in several installation sizes
- High torques
- Optionally available for higher plant reliability: encoder and brake
- High protection class IP68