The universal filament for moving applications with higher rigidity
iglidur I190-PF is characterized by a high wear resistance as the material is enriched with solid lubricants. It can be processed on regular 3D printers, but a closed 3D printer is recommended. Due to its high wear resistance and excellent mechanical properties (firmness, durability, layer adhesion) it is an all-round material which is suitable for most applications and 3D printers. Of all igus tribo filaments, only iglidur RW370 has a higher strength than iglidur I190, making iglidur I190 the tribo filament with the highest strength that can be processed on regular 3D printers. With the adhesive for 3D printing
for tribo-filaments, iglidur I190 can be processed on standard printing bed surfaces (e.g. glass).When do I use it?
- For all types of applications where low friction and high wear resistance are important
- When an easy to process tribo-filament is required.
- When higher breaking resistance is required.When do I not use it?
- If the application temperature is higher than 90 °C for a long time (→ iglidur J260
or iglidur iglidur J350-PF
- For applications under water or with high humidity (→ iglidur I180-PF
- If the application requires a food grade material (→ iglidur I150-PF
or iglidur A350
- If a tribo-filament that is even easier to process is required (→ iglidur I150-PF