Filling rules for e-spool spring cable drums
Due to the special mechanical stress in an e-spool, we recommend using our chainflex cables. Additionally, we recommend observing the following filling rules:
1. Cables may only be laid next to each other in the linear chain - never lay several cables on top of each other!
2. With unshielded cables, chainflex cables with TPE outer jacket should be used wherever possible.
3. Shielded cables should come from the chainflex cable family CFROBOT family.
4. The maximum bend radii of the twisterband used must be observed.
5. If possible, use separators to protect cables against overlapping and abrasion. To make the best possible use of the interior space, install the separator in alternate segments.
6. Lay cables according to diameter or insert bend radius - thin small ones inwards and larger ones outwards.
7. Apply strain relief to both ends of the cable. The cable tie knot must not be fitted in the direction of the chain.
8. The cables should be installed in the twisterband with clearance space both outwards and inwards from the rotary axis.
In the case of a horizontally moving application, a smooth surface must be provided on which the energy chain can travel.