System triflex® R TRE.B
1. multidimensionally movable - high flexibility for complicated movements even in the 6th axis. Twisting of approx. ± 10° per chain link possible in the longitudinal axis. This supports guiding of the cables around difficult geometries.
2. high tensile force absorption due to special "trailer principle" (= principle ball / ball socket), means smooth movements in all axes
3. simple opening principle - for easy filling and replacement of pre-assembled lines or media hoses
4. excellent mechanical properties
5. small bending radii and small pitch - for space-saving installation
6. easy assembly and disassembly possible - one injection-moulded part, thus little assembly effort. No supporting elements (e.g. steel cables, spring balancers, etc.) required along the tensile force
7. high stability - due to external stops, clear stops for radius and torsion
8. minimise set-up times through simplest connection and intelligent accessories to your machine/robot.
Possible applications: When to use the TRE.B series:
When not to use Series TRE.30
- When an easy-to-fill 3D chain is desired.
- When a safe energy supply system is required for multi-axis (3-D) movements
- When a high torsional capacity is required
- When the system should be easy to shorten and lengthen
- When a small bending radius is required
- When high tensile strength is important
- For circular movements with high loads
- System twisterchain®
- When a completely closed version is required
- System triflex® R TRC
- When a more cost-effective, less demanding 3D solution is desire
- System triflex® R TRL