Individual applications can be implemented with the drygear® Apiro modular gearbox system in an extremely modular and cost-effective manner. Possible applications can be in packaging, food, medical and many other industries. Lane adjustments, pusher tasks, gearboxes with different gear ratios, slewing rings and rotary axes can be used there. The modular gearbox system can be motorised or used for manual adjustments.
The Apiro modular system offers different gear ratios but also length variants, so that there are endless possibilities for combinations and applications.
- Worm gear with tribologically optimised material compounds
- Motor drive or manual drive
- Modules can be connected in series or in parallel
- INI kit available for all options
- 85%, non-condensing
- Application temperature: +5°C to +50°C
- Suitable for splash water applications
- Couplings available
- Low clearance