Food grade high-temperature filament, FDA-compliant
iglidur A350-PF is an abrasion-resistant, high-temperature filament developed for the food and packaging industry. As such, the raw material is compliant with EU 10/2011 and FDA food contact regulations, and has the industry-standard blue colour. Furthermore, it is temperature-resistant up to 180°C, fire-retardant according to UL94-V0 and suitable for hot steam sterilisation. Due to its high processing temperature of 340-360°C as well as a mandatory build chamber temperature of min. 160°C, a high-temperature 3D printer is required for processing. It is available as injection moulded, bar stock and 3D printed material. When to use it?
When not to use it?
- For applications in the food industry with high application temperatures of up to 180°C
- From prototype to volume production: iglidur A350 is available as filament for 3D printing, from Bar stock and in Injection moulding
- When high wear resistance at high temperature load is required (→ iglidur J350-PF)
- If, in addition to high application temperatures, high strength is also required or complex parts are to be produced (→ iglidur RW370-PF)
- If your existing 3D printer does not have a build chamber heater (→ iglidur I150-PF)