chainflex® bus cable CF11.LC.D
Typical application areas
Guaranteed service life for this series according to the guarantee conditions
- For extremely heavy duty applications
- Almost unlimited resistance to oil, also with bio-oils
- Indoor and outdoor applications without direct solar radiation
- Unsupported and gliding travel distances up to 400 m and more
- Bus connection cable for storage and retrieval units for high-bay warehouses, machining units/machine tools, quick handling, cleanroom, semiconductor insertion, outdoor cranes, low-temperature applications
More information: chainflex® Guarantee
|Double strokes*|| || || ||5 million||7.5 million||10 million|
|Temperature,||v max. [m/s]||a. max.||Travel distance||R min.||R min.||R min.|
|from/to [°C]||unsupported||gliding||[m/s2]||[m]||[factor x d]||[factor x d]||[factor x d]|
|-35 / -25|| || || || ||12.5||13.5||14.5|
|-25 / +60||10||6||100||≤ 400||10||11||12|
|+60 / +70|| || || || ||12.5||13.5||14.5|
* Higher number of double strokes possible - please ask for your individual calculation.
Technical note bus cables
chainflex® bus cables are specially developed and tested for continuous use in e-chains® applications. Depending on
the used outer jacket material and the design principle, the bus cables are designed for different mechanical requirements
and media resistances.
The electrical design is selected in such a way that, on the one hand, the electrical properties of the respective bus specification are reliably fulfilled
, and the greatest importance is also placed on high EMC safety. A permanent stability of the
electrical values despite permanent movement is also ensured.
However, the entire transmission property in a complete bus communication system is not exclusively
dependent on the cable used. Rather, it requires an exact coordination of all components (electronic components,
connection technology and cable) as well as the consideration of the maximum transmission rates which are dependent on the respective systems
in relation to the required data transmission rates. A cable is therefore not solely responsible for the secure transmission of the
igus® advises you in the design of the appropriate bus system, taking into account all these factors and carrying out extensive tests to
ensure the process reliability of your system from the start.
Certificates and standards