1. No pin and bore connection, little abrasion2. Small pitch for quiet, smooth running3. Very large sliding surface4. Internal stop-dog5. KMA mounting brackets with option to fasten from any side (strain relief is possible through separate tiewrap plates)6. Can be shortened or lengthened as required by modular structure7. 7. Strain relief separator - E6.35.02.Z separator with integrated strain relief teeth for use on the first or last chain link
* The required clearance height is HF = H + 40 mm (at 2 kg/m fill weight), which should be observed in all types of applications. Please contact us if you have particularly confined space requirements.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
A=moving end, B=fixed endPitch: 25mmChain links per m: 40 (1000mm)Travel: SChain length = S/2 + K
The unsupported length depends on fill weightX axis: unsupported length in m FLB/FLGY axis: fill weight in kg/mLower scale: travel S in mFLB = unsupported with permissible sagFLG = unsupported with straight upper run Reference example A: Fill weight = 3.0 [kg/m] Unsupported length FLB = 1.4m Travel= 2.8m
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
10 widths and 5 bend radii
Modular internal separations
KMA - mounting brackets
Super quiet design
Design specificationFurther information on "unsupported application"
Design specificationFurther information on "gliding application"
Other installation types
Option 1: standard
Option 2: Optional
Option 3: Optional
E6.35.1 standard – for all purposes Separator, wide base for maximum holding force and stability in e-chains® E6.35.2 - Quicker installation of cables Firm seating on one side, with wide base, opposite side narrow for easy installation of cables. E6.35.5 - Locks in securely in 2.0mm increments Notch separator for notch crossbar with scaling. Can be positioned precisely. Recommended for side-mounted applications. 2300.X - Horizontal interior separation Locks securely into separators at both ends, giving a fixed width. Can be used as a full-width shelf for integrated interior separation or as a shelf for modular shelving at three levels.
Option 2: Optional
Separator E6.35.01 For vertical separation. Separators can be arranged at any position in the chain cross-section to divide the interior of the e-chain®. For combinations with full-width shelves. Full-width shelf 110.X Recommended if many small cables with similar or same diameters are used. Full-width shelves can be arranged in steps of 5mm on 5 levels.
Option 3: Optional
Middle plate E6.35.02 For modular shelving with shelves 2200.X at vertical intervals of 5 mm on 5 levels. E 6.35.02Z - Strain relief separator Side plate E6.35.03 like middle plate. Allows modular shelving right up to the side links. No clearance required! Shelves 2200.X For horizontal separation. Shelves of various widths can be arranged in steps of 5mm on 5 levels.
KMA - pivoting
Tie wrap plate can be engaged in the last chain link.
"Super-aluminium", "Basic" guide trough
"Super-Alu" guide trough, "Heavy Duty"
Steel guide troughs
1. Trough side part, aluminium, 2m
2. Glide bar, plastic, 2m
3. Plastic glide strips*, side, 2m
4. Clamping shoe, aluminium
5. C-profile, galvanised steel
6. Screw M6 x 16
7. Sliding nut M6
8. "Basic" connector, plastic
10. Optional: noise dampening strip
*without glide strips upon request
"Super-aluminium" trough - the igus® standard for guide troughs
The "Super-aluminium" trough is a modular system of guide troughs for long travels (where e-chains® glide on each other). The basic "Super-aluminium" trough is available in simple, cost-effective "basic designs" and can be expanded for sophisticated plant construction. This universal usability makes it the recommended igus® standard for guide troughs.
1. Interface connector
2. Plastic glide bar
3. Clamping shoe
4. Glide strips
New! Rapid assistance for mounting the e-chain® fixed end
The new fixed-end module makes it quick and easy to install the KMA mounting bracket on the "Super-aluminium" trough – no drilling required.
9. Heavy-duty bracket option
10. Silencer profile, rubber
11. Screw M6 x 20
1. Aluminium profiles
3. Heavy-duty bracket option
6. Silencer profiles
1. Guide trough (blue)2. Glide bar (black)3. Installation set (red)4. Individual attachment without C-profile5. Profile rail length
+ Easy assembly using installation sets+ two-part model – adjustable from chain width+ Very strong+ Cost-effective+ Large selection
Guide trough without glide bars, Part No. 99.30, guide trough with glide bars Part No. 99.31
Installation sets, Part No. 95.50. XX
Support tray - Type 01
Data protection declaration