1. Torsional movements possible
2. Large pins - long service life
3. Cable-friendly interior
4. Mounting bracket with integrated
strain relief option
5. Version E, filled along outer radius
6. Version Z, filled along inner radius
7. Dirt-repellent outer contours
8. Very easy to fill
9. Interior separation possible
10. Available with 1, 2 or 3-chamber system (permanently injection-moulded multiple-chamber system for cable separation
Series E300.2 )
11. "Pushbutton design" holds links together
Available inner widths:1x75 mmAvailable bend radii R: 75 to 300 mmPitch: 67 mm / link = 15 links/m
* The required clearance height is HF = H + 40 mm (with 2.5 kg/m fill weight), this should be taken into account for all application types.Please contact us if you have particularly confined space requirements.
** The calculated length corresponds to the chain length without mounting brackets.
Crossbars overlapping on the opening mechanism
A=Moving end, B=Fixed endPitch: 67 mmLinks / m: 15Travel: SChain length = S/2 + K
Unsupported length versus fill weightX axis: Unsupported length in m FLB/FLGY axis: Fill weight in kg/mLower scale: Travel S in mFLB = Unsupported with permissible sagFLG = Unsupported with straight upper run
Samples and catalog order
E-Chain® Expert call
Service life calculation
Ask the product expert
Designing with igus®
2 mounting bracket variants
1 width and 7 bend radii
Design specificationFurther information on "unsupported application"
Design specificationFurther information on "gliding application"
Other installation types
Polymer - pivoting
Polymer - locking
Data protection declaration